HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Borderlands LP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Borderlands LP   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Since Borderlands 2 is coming out soon, I was returning to an older idea of doing an LP for Borderlands. If you want to join,post a reply. Only 4 people are allowed in the LP.


Members so far:

1.FivePotatoes
2.Sulurulez
3.jakob0299
4.WHTZT2U

For those who have possible dates for this, please say when and we will try to find the best.

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up


Last edited by FivePotatoes on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sulurulez
Cool
Cool
avatar

Motto : Whatever
Join date : 2012-01-15
Posts : 119
Age : 19
Location : Maine


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:47 pm

FivePotatoes wrote:
Since borderlands 2 is coming out soon, i was returning to an older idea of doing an LP for borderlands. If you want to join post a reply. Note:Only 4 people in the LP, thats all the game will allow.




I would love to be apart of this

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Sulurulez wrote:
FivePotatoes wrote:
Since borderlands 2 is coming out soon, i was returning to an older idea of doing an LP for borderlands. If you want to join post a reply. Note:Only 4 people in the LP, thats all the game will allow.




I would love to be apart of this
You are in.

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sulurulez
Cool
Cool
avatar

Motto : Whatever
Join date : 2012-01-15
Posts : 119
Age : 19
Location : Maine


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:56 pm

FivePotatoes wrote:
Sulurulez wrote:
FivePotatoes wrote:
Since borderlands 2 is coming out soon, i was returning to an older idea of doing an LP for borderlands. If you want to join post a reply. Note:Only 4 people in the LP, thats all the game will allow.




I would love to be apart of this

you are in.

So 1. When are we doing this 2. It's in borderlands 1 right? 3. We should plan about what character we are going to use. Should we all just use brand new characters, or should one person and the rest use their highest character? I think we should use brand new ones and go thru the ENTIRE story. Just saying. I call hunter. Or soldier


P.S: my 100th post!

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:04 pm

Sulurulez wrote:
So 1. When are we doing this 2. It's in borderlands 1 right? 3. We should plan about what character we are going to use. Should we all just use brand new characters, or should one person and the rest use their highest character? I think we should use brand new ones and go thru the ENTIRE story. Just saying. I call hunter. Or soldier

Im not sure on a date yet. It will probably be at the end of the school year. Yes,it's Borderlands 1. I dont think planning out the characters will be good other than agreeing to use new characters.

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakob0299
Gamer
Gamer
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-27
Posts : 20
Age : 18
Location : fallbrook, CA, USA


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 pm

i ll join i love borderlands i ve already beat it for wich system are we playing on

_________________
Member of the ComedyPasta review team!
http://gggforums.forumotion.com/t155-comedypastas
skype name :deathekid6
xbl gamertag:enmybody
youtube:fortress2player
BARRELS WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID U DO THIS
brrels:yes were srry applejack
U MAKE ME SICK
Oh hey mrchair how are u
mr.chair:i m doing good applejack
good good O_O DID U KILL TAKESHI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:23 pm

jakob0299 wrote:
i ll join i love borderlands i ve already beat it for wich system are we playing on

Xbox 360.

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WHTZT2U
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Motto : Nod head say no
Join date : 2012-01-29
Posts : 77
Age : 19
Location : Maine


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Can I have the fourth spot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:00 pm

WHTZT2U wrote:
Can I have the fourth spot?

Yes.

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakob0299
Gamer
Gamer
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-27
Posts : 20
Age : 18
Location : fallbrook, CA, USA


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:47 am

Ok I own the first one on pc but I don't mine buying bl2 for Xbox but I won't be on a lot cause I m going to be at my dad's for summer

_________________
Member of the ComedyPasta review team!
http://gggforums.forumotion.com/t155-comedypastas
skype name :deathekid6
xbl gamertag:enmybody
youtube:fortress2player
BARRELS WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID U DO THIS
brrels:yes were srry applejack
U MAKE ME SICK
Oh hey mrchair how are u
mr.chair:i m doing good applejack
good good O_O DID U KILL TAKESHI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 am

jakob0299 wrote:
Ok I own the first one on pc but I don't mine buying bl2 for Xbox but I won't be on a lot cause I m going to be at my dad's for summer

ok. Well try to set a date early in the summer to film.

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakob0299
Gamer
Gamer
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-27
Posts : 20
Age : 18
Location : fallbrook, CA, USA


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:04 pm

k ty i just need to find my xbox XD cause we just moved a few months

_________________
Member of the ComedyPasta review team!
http://gggforums.forumotion.com/t155-comedypastas
skype name :deathekid6
xbl gamertag:enmybody
youtube:fortress2player
BARRELS WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID U DO THIS
brrels:yes were srry applejack
U MAKE ME SICK
Oh hey mrchair how are u
mr.chair:i m doing good applejack
good good O_O DID U KILL TAKESHI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:26 pm

jakob0299 wrote:
k ty i just need to find my xbox XD cause we just moved a few months

Lol. good luck.

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakob0299
Gamer
Gamer
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-27
Posts : 20
Age : 18
Location : fallbrook, CA, USA


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:05 pm

But I ll try my best to find it

_________________
Member of the ComedyPasta review team!
http://gggforums.forumotion.com/t155-comedypastas
skype name :deathekid6
xbl gamertag:enmybody
youtube:fortress2player
BARRELS WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID U DO THIS
brrels:yes were srry applejack
U MAKE ME SICK
Oh hey mrchair how are u
mr.chair:i m doing good applejack
good good O_O DID U KILL TAKESHI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProD Beast
No-Life
No-Life
avatar

Join date : 2012-04-09
Posts : 26
Age : 20
Location : New York


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:24 pm

I wish I had borderlands. Getting the second one though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:32 pm

ProD Beast wrote:
I wish I had borderlands. Getting the second one though

cool.

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProD Beast
No-Life
No-Life
avatar

Join date : 2012-04-09
Posts : 26
Age : 20
Location : New York


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakob0299
Gamer
Gamer
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-27
Posts : 20
Age : 18
Location : fallbrook, CA, USA


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:51 am

ProD Beast wrote:
I wish I had borderlands. Getting the second one though
i whould recomend playing the first one so you know the story line but its up to you or you can rent the game on gamefly lol but i m getting borderlands 2 also

_________________
Member of the ComedyPasta review team!
http://gggforums.forumotion.com/t155-comedypastas
skype name :deathekid6
xbl gamertag:enmybody
youtube:fortress2player
BARRELS WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID U DO THIS
brrels:yes were srry applejack
U MAKE ME SICK
Oh hey mrchair how are u
mr.chair:i m doing good applejack
good good O_O DID U KILL TAKESHI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProD Beast
No-Life
No-Life
avatar

Join date : 2012-04-09
Posts : 26
Age : 20
Location : New York


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:51 pm

i have played it before over a friends house we beat the game together so i know all about the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakob0299
Gamer
Gamer
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-27
Posts : 20
Age : 18
Location : fallbrook, CA, USA


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:58 pm

ProD Beast wrote:
i have played it before over a friends house we beat the game together so i know all about the game
Ok ya I was letting u know lol I beat it 7 times

_________________
Member of the ComedyPasta review team!
http://gggforums.forumotion.com/t155-comedypastas
skype name :deathekid6
xbl gamertag:enmybody
youtube:fortress2player
BARRELS WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID U DO THIS
brrels:yes were srry applejack
U MAKE ME SICK
Oh hey mrchair how are u
mr.chair:i m doing good applejack
good good O_O DID U KILL TAKESHI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Im hoping to get the first one finished before the new one comes out.

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakob0299
Gamer
Gamer
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-27
Posts : 20
Age : 18
Location : fallbrook, CA, USA


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:08 pm

FivePotatoes wrote:
Im hoping to get the first one finished before the new one comes out.
Lol good luck it usealy takes for me whould be 7-20 hours gameplay but thats without help if you get help the gameplay is still 7 but the 20 is changed to a 14 or 16 depends on how many ppl u have cause if u have 4 (including u) the enemies are maxed out toughness and depends on ur lvls and what missions but if you just want to level the gameplay is at least by estamite I whould say a good 8-30 hours

_________________
Member of the ComedyPasta review team!
http://gggforums.forumotion.com/t155-comedypastas
skype name :deathekid6
xbl gamertag:enmybody
youtube:fortress2player
BARRELS WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID U DO THIS
brrels:yes were srry applejack
U MAKE ME SICK
Oh hey mrchair how are u
mr.chair:i m doing good applejack
good good O_O DID U KILL TAKESHI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:36 pm

jakob0299 wrote:
FivePotatoes wrote:
Im hoping to get the first one finished before the new one comes out.
Lol good luck it usealy takes for me whould be 7-20 hours gameplay but thats without help if you get help the gameplay is still 7 but the 20 is changed to a 14 or 16 depends on how many ppl u have cause if u have 4 (including u) the enemies are maxed out toughness and depends on ur lvls and what missions but if you just want to level the gameplay is at least by estamite I whould say a good 8-30 hours

Wow. didnt know it take that long

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jakob0299
Gamer
Gamer
avatar

Join date : 2012-03-27
Posts : 20
Age : 18
Location : fallbrook, CA, USA


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:07 pm

FivePotatoes wrote:
jakob0299 wrote:
FivePotatoes wrote:
Im hoping to get the first one finished before the new one comes out.
Lol good luck it usealy takes for me whould be 7-20 hours gameplay but thats without help if you get help the gameplay is still 7 but the 20 is changed to a 14 or 16 depends on how many ppl u have cause if u have 4 (including u) the enemies are maxed out toughness and depends on ur lvls and what missions but if you just want to level the gameplay is at least by estamite I whould say a good 8-30 hours

Wow. didnt know it take that long
Well like I said ya that long since if you how to play and you play online a few times it applies to ur single player account on the computer version atleast idk about the Xbox but also u got to remember about the bosses to cause when I was lvl 12 I had to kill the sledge guy and that toke me half an hour

_________________
Member of the ComedyPasta review team!
http://gggforums.forumotion.com/t155-comedypastas
skype name :deathekid6
xbl gamertag:enmybody
youtube:fortress2player
BARRELS WHAT ARE YOU DOING DID U DO THIS
brrels:yes were srry applejack
U MAKE ME SICK
Oh hey mrchair how are u
mr.chair:i m doing good applejack
good good O_O DID U KILL TAKESHI
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FivePotatoes
Cool
Cool
avatar

Join date : 2012-01-07
Posts : 105
Age : 20
Location : Albuquerque, New Mexico


PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:07 pm

lol dont tell me about it because i want to go in blind.

_________________

herp-a-derp
look it up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Borderlands LP   

Back to top Go down
 
Borderlands LP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» What's your Borderlands 2 class choice?
» Borderlands 2 mega info thread...
» The first ever officially unofficial borderlands 2 thread
» Borderlands 2 freezing issue...
» Borderlands 2 PC: “A New High-Water Mark”

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Great Gamers Garage ::ARCHIVES:: :: Video Making :: Hire Co-Commentators-
Jump to: