Great Gamers Garage ::ARCHIVES::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
superscourge300
Gamer
Gamer
superscourge300

GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns   GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:17 am

Hey guys, just throwing this out there if anyone's interested.
I'm reviving an old favourite on my superscourge300 channel, the GTA IV Liberty Investigation Bureau.
It's basically a series where me and a number of other myth hunters delve into different GTA IV legends and see what we can make of them, so myth investigations and etc. Also, in each episode I tend to have a special guest of sorts alongside me. In my most recent L.I.B episode my special guest was of course guitargameguy FYI.
Case #12 of the L.I.B is now up on my channel, in this episode GGG and I investigated the myth of the Bohan Blood House:

I'm purely putting up this post in the hopes of perhaps gathering some followers and perhaps if anyone else would like to join the L.I.B team in future episodes then by all means gimme a shout either on here, Youtube or Xbox Live. I'm also open to requests for other possible myth investigations eg: Ratman, Sprunk Factory Ghost etc. I'm hoping to film Case #13 maybe next weekend if possible, that is once I know what I'll be investigating next and who'll be joining me.

Well that's pretty much everything guys, just thought I'd give this a shot.
Also gives me a chance to post more often on here, lol Very Happy

Until next time...

Last edited by superscourge300 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bl1i8n2k
Helpful
Helpful
bl1i8n2k

Motto : :ottoM

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns   GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:43 am

XxGGGxB3ASTxX sucks.
Back to top Go down
GuitarHeroFan101
Cool
Cool
GuitarHeroFan101

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns   GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:05 am

Pretty cool video
Back to top Go down
superscourge300
Gamer
Gamer
superscourge300

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns   GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 am

bl1i8n2k wrote:
XxGGGxB3ASTxX sucks.
Come on dude, no hate on my topic Sad
Back to top Go down
bl1i8n2k
Helpful
Helpful
bl1i8n2k

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns   GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:32 am

superscourge300 wrote:
bl1i8n2k wrote:
XxGGGxB3ASTxX sucks.
I'm not "hating" on your topic. I'm hating on your co-star. He hates on us all of the time, why should I respect him? It's a good storyline, though.

The thing that really pisses me off about XxGGGxB3ASTxX is that he says this site will fail and he wants no part in this whatsoever. Even if you tried to talk him into joining, he wouldn't join. This site is so much fun and it is getting so much better. Answer me this, why can't he at least try this site out? Maybe I'll respect him a little more.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
superscourge300
Gamer
Gamer
superscourge300

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns   GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:10 pm

bl1i8n2k wrote:
superscourge300 wrote:
bl1i8n2k wrote:
XxGGGxB3ASTxX sucks.
I'm not "hating" on your topic. I'm hating on your co-star. He hates on us all of the time, why should I respect him? It's a good storyline, though.

The thing that really pisses me off about XxGGGxB3ASTxX is that he says this site will fail and he wants no part in this whatsoever. Even if you tried to talk him into joining, he wouldn't join. This site is so much fun and it is getting so much better. Answer me this, why can't he at least try this site out? Maybe I'll respect him a little more.

That's all.

Dude, you're getting things all wrong. :L
He's not my "co-star" there is no "storyline", haven't you ever seen myth videos before?
It's not acted, it's all spur of the moment stuff. Plus I added guitargameguy in at the last second just because the other usual members of the L.I.B weren't around, simple as.
Back to top Go down
bl1i8n2k
Helpful
Helpful
bl1i8n2k

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns   GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:26 pm

superscourge300 wrote:
He's not my "co-star" there is no "storyline", haven't you ever seen myth videos before?
It's not acted, it's all spur of the moment stuff. Plus I added guitargameguy in at the last second just because the other usual members of the L.I.B weren't around, simple as.
No, I have not. But still, I dislike guitargameguy.
Back to top Go down
Bwillie0
Administrator
Administrator
Bwillie0

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns   GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:07 pm

bl1i8n2k wrote:
superscourge300 wrote:
No, I have not. But still, I dislike guitargameguy.
I second that statement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PidgeotTheMighty
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns   GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA IV L.I.B/ Myth Hunters Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Great Gamers Garage ::ARCHIVES:: :: Post Hall Of Fame-
Jump to: