Great Gamers Garage ::ARCHIVES::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TyBerns
Cool
Cool

GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen) Empty
PostSubject: GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen)   GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen) EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:14 pm

If 2.0 is really gonna happen i think the Admin's should add colorized usernames. When you have certain amount of money you can purchase a color for your username. And then you should re open the GGG Store.
Back to top Go down
Bwillie0
Administrator
Administrator
Bwillie0

PostSubject: Re: GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen)   GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:24 pm

The Ugliest Jew Ever wrote:
If 2.0 is really gonna happen i think the Admin's should add colorized usernames. When you have certain amount of money you can purchase a color for your username. And then you should re open the GGG Store.
Nope.jpg

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PidgeotTheMighty
TyBerns
Cool
Cool

PostSubject: Re: GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen)   GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:45 pm

I saw that btw you made when i type Ty Berns in it will become "Ugliest Jew Ever"
Back to top Go down
Bwillie0
Administrator
Administrator
Bwillie0

PostSubject: Re: GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen)   GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:02 pm

The Ugliest Jew Ever wrote:
I saw that btw you made when i type Ty Berns in it will become "Ugliest Jew Ever"
I didn't do anything and you have no proof, and the reason for locking this is because we already discussed it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PidgeotTheMighty
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen)   GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen) Empty

Back to top Go down

GGG Forums 2.0 Site Idea's (If this is really gonna happen)
Page 1 of 1